LDS Christian Printable {FREE}

Often, when our circumstances and personal battles seem to be at their worst and we feel we have no where to turn for help or comfort, we can easily forget to look to our Savior, Jesus Christ.

While this is my business blog and I try to keep most of my posts very general and appealing to everyone, this latest free printable has Christ at it's core.  If you belong to any sect of the Christian belief, I'm sure you'll find this printable to be comforting and uplifting.   It reads:

"From time to time, our lives seem to be touched darkness.  Nevertheless, I bear witness that our living hope is in Jesus Christ.  I testify that with Christ, darkness cannot succeed."  By Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Second Counselor in the First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

High resolution 8x10 (up to 16x20) format.  Just left-click on the image, enlarge, and save! 



No comments:

Post a Comment